Sure can and if it doesnt it can do more damage.
Ok then can an uzi kill u any faster than a 22 can?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Sure can and if it doesnt it can do more damage.
So i 22 shot wont kill u just as fast as an uzi if u get shot in the head? Wow u become more and more ignorant everyday.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
You didnt say in the head pal. If I was being fired at and could choose, I'd certainly pick the 22 over the uzi or AK. This guy shot in to the door 30 times in a few seconds, the kid didnt have a chance.
Well it doesnt matter u never said to the head either. And of course you would have to take a gun where it takes more luck then skill to actually hit something.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Yes it does matter and I didnt ask the question, you did. and huhhh?
I would rather have someone shooting at me with an AK than I would a shotgun.
crack is whack
It does matter cause u always said that if u got shot with an uzi u would die faster than u would if u got shot with a 22 and if it didnt kill u it would do more damage. But when i said that if u got shot in the head with either one you would die just as fast and u couldnt handle being wrong about something. And about it takes more skill to hit someone with a 22 than with an uzi its easy to explain. Have u ever shot a gun? It takes more skill to hit something with a single shot than with a gun that shoots however many per minute an uzi does.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timmyv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does matter cause u always said that if u got shot with an uzi u would die faster than u would if u got shot with a 22 and if it didnt kill u it would do more damage. But when i said that if u got shot in the head with either one you would die just as fast and u couldnt handle being wrong about something. And about it takes more skill to hit someone with a 22 than with an uzi its easy to explain. Have u ever shot a gun? It takes more skill to hit something with a single shot than with a gun that shoots however many per minute an uzi does. </div></div>
I always said? The chances of you dying are higher with a gun like an AK or Uzi, because they are higher power and fire more rounds. Nothing to do with being wrong, you just asked a completely different question the second time and acted like it was the same - it wasnt. Yes I have, I own several and I understand what you are saying..I just dont see how its relevant to what we have been talking about.
The relevance was to u saying u would rather have an uzi or an ak if someone was firing at u.
You have said that an uzi would always kill you faster than a 22 would. Where did u say that it wouldnt? All i simply stated was that a 22 would kill u just as fast as an uzi would and u couldnt handle that. And since u have owned guns that would make u part of the problem with guns as well.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks